Wednesday, January 30, 2008

RSV! :(

My lil man is sick! It started saturday. He's been coughing for alil bit but there was nothing to it, he was just coughing cause he learned how, lol. But on sat when he cough it was junky. By the next day he had a fever and was very congested, throwing up the whole nine yards! I was giving him tylenol and then motrin an hour later to try to get the fever down (it was close to 103)..i could only get it to 99. Poor thing. So we went to the pedi yesterday and he tested positive for RSV. I feel so bad for him hes having a hard time nursing, sleeping, everything he's just not comfortable. Theres nothing i can do either. We have the humidifer going, raised the head of his crib and im giving him tylenol (the ped said your not suppose to give motrin until 6 mos...opps).
So please keep Jack in yout throughts and pray for a speedy recovery!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy, I hope he feels better soon! Brody has learned to cough too, and I think he likes it when I freak out wondering if it is something real or just an attention getting cough! lol I'll keep your little man in my prayers!