Friday, January 29, 2010

Extra day :)



Because my kid is super cute im thowing in some recent pics :)

Well this is the longest i ever stimmed and im hoping it gives us more/better quality eggs. So today we are at 23 follicles....10 are 12mm and above (most are 14-18) i have one that is a 19.5. And i have 13 that are less then 12mm. It'll be interesting to see what happens tomorrow.




Dr. P doesnt want me to trigger until i have a follicle which is 20 or greater so it most likely looks like tomorrow night i will trigger and have ER on monday.




I had to take Jack with me this morning which i felt horrible about but i only saw 2 other women, i just hope it didnt make them sad. He was so good though and everyone was smitten over him :) The whole time i was getting my ultrasound he was saying "i want roar", "i want home", "i want boof (juice)"...u get the idea lol!!




Oh, my e2 was 643 today, which im happy about...hoping for around 1000 tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a cutie! Brody says "I need..." for everything lately. "I need car", "I need chocolate milk" I am thanking my 3 year old niece for this!