Sunday, April 11, 2010

Finally Stimming..

It wasnt an easy process to get to this point! As i updated last i had 2 ovarian cysts. This past wednesday the 7th i went in for another baseline to check on them and get another e2 level. The cyst on my left side was gone but the one on my right was now measuring 3.1cm (was 2.5). SO after waiting all day to hear what they were going to do about it, i got the phone call at 4pm telling me i needed surgery to drain it.. the NEXT DAY! My e2 was 161 (down from 329).

So thursday comes and they recheck the cyst before the sugery and it is now 3.3cm...which i guess is pretty big. Ok so the surgery doesnt bother me...i dont mind the anesthia and going to sleep..its the dam IV! It took them 4-5 attempts and after the 3rd try i needed valium because i was shaking and crying. I push everything aside to just get through this all (the shots, the procudeures, the simple fact i even have to go through this, other people getting pregnant and having babies that shouldnt, the stupid comments people make, seeing my kid lonely ect., ect.) so when something doesnt go right ALL of that is lifted and i have a hard time...so i took the valium.

IV is finally in and we get down to business. They drained 30cc of fluid of the cyst which i guess is alot. I had no pain when i woke up just itchiness. So they gave me 50mg benedryl and i was ZONKED! Then my BP dropped and they had to give me a Bolus of fluid. Nothing is easy. I just wanted to go home and i think i must have said that 500 times lol.

So the next day i had to go back and get another e2 drawn. I got my period the day of the surgery so i was hopeful we'd be able to get the show on the road! My e2 was 67 so we were good to go. Today is day 3 of stims and tomorrow morning i go in for bloodowork to see how we are doing in there.

After all this i deserve a nice healthy 37 weeker(s)!! Fingers crossed!!

No comments: