Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Waiting on a plan...

Insurance/Financial people - check
Dr. - check
Appt for sonohystergram - check
waiting for the "plan" - pending

The last 2 days ive been on the phone with just about everybody over at my RE's office to get this cycle started. I had to call financial so they take petes insurance off so they dont know im doing IVF without PGD...but it was already submitted but they told me it wont hurt me if i decide not to use the PGD but i use it later on (hopefully i wont have to).

Dr. P said i could do another SHG to "ease my mind" which i feel like is going to be just fine but i feel like i have to do it to cover all my bases.

Dr. P knows im not doing PGD and i didnt get a call with her saying "are you sure???" so im guessing she understands my decision.

The coordinator called me today and said shes just waiting for Dr. P to get back to her with a plan so hopefully ill know more by the end of the week.

So honestly, im having a real hard time shaking this off. I went into this thinking "we know what worked for Jack so we'll do it again and all will be good"....this chemical pregnancy really is messig with my head!

One more pregnancy...if it ends, then i think i may be done.

No comments: