Sunday, August 01, 2010

i never "make sense"

So for the past 8 days ive gone in for monitoring 6 times! Thats more then when i was doing IVF...the point of doing clomid was for things to be easier on me, sheesh!

Anyways my ovaries never showed a follicle bigger then 12mm. But i told the nurses about 3 days ago i started to get EWCM (an ovualtion sign) and that i was feeling alot of twinges on both sides, but still no follicles were growing. Well yesterday the nurse called me and said "You saw your ovaries, theres nothing there BUT your bloodwork indicates you are about to ovulate!....Torri, this just doesnt MAKE SENSE!"....HAHAH all i could do was laugh because this is the story of this journey! So the nurse told me to "have intercourse" yesterday and today.

The next step is for a progesterone check on friday. If that indicates ovulation ill start all my meds.

Im pretty sure this cycle is a bust but crazier things have happened!

No comments: