Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Plan #523

So injectables are out this month since Pete and i are going away for a wedding during the weekend of Ovulation (note the capital O for importance) and i need to be monitored. I didnt realize it was going to be super extensive so Dr. P upped my Clomid to 150mg (as per my suggestion b/c im a super PIA). Im going in Thursday for my baseline and start the Clomid tomorrow.

Im also throwing in acupuncture (again) this cycle. Alot of my friends/co-workers have been telling me about this lady for months so i figure id give it a try since one of my friends just went to her and got pregnant the first month after struggling for a bit. She even takes insurance which is a major plus! Acupuncture usual just feels like "more needles and appointments" but ill give it a shot, maybe ill like it this time. Ive also been doing chiropractic ajustments for 6 months and thats suppose to help.

I also do other crayz things because it MAY help...i drink lemon water (suppose to detoxify your body), i take a crapload of supplements fish oil, evening primrose, vitamin e...the normal baby aspirin, 100x more Folic Acid then the normal person, i switched my shampoos and conditioners, body wash all to organic also my facewash is organic now...ill move onto organic makeup at some point...my deoderant is organic. I buy organic milk, and fruits and veggies...Trader Joes is my new favorite store.

I Hope. I think positive. Every month i figure out my due date and i focus on that all month long. I think about how the season will be, how old jack will be, i even look at pajamas in Tagret and think "those would be cute the hospital"....Im crazy lol...or i call it HOPEFUL, DETERMINED, POSITIVE. I cant let mesyelf feel sorry for myself. Other people in the world have cancer or just lost a child, their husband, their job, house ect. I got a great husband, son, house, job, dogs, family and friends. Im not going to spend one minute complaining about what i DONT have when i have so much.

But that doesnt mean im not going to try like HELL to get what i want!

No comments: