Wednesday, September 01, 2010

2 in 1

So Acupuncture:

I REALLY like the lady im going to now, by far the best one (out of 4 ive tried). She told me not to eat/drink anything cold (which is not easy btw), dont pick up Jack (also, hard) eat alot of protein, and put warmth on my feet. Im seeing her once a week and she says this can help. I sure hope so!

Fertility:

Last thursday on day 10 i went in for my u/s. I was hoping for 3 follicles since i took 150mg of Clomid. Well i didnt get 3, i got 1 and it was on my left side (thats 3 months in a row with follies on my left side!) So it only takes one. The follicle was 28.5 and they said i would def be ovulating in the next couple days. Pete and i went to NY the next day for a wedding so we had the whole weekend to ourselves! So im hoping we accomplished our goal! oh my e2 was 530ish (so im hoping there was another follies hiding behind the big one).

Today i am 3dpo and ever since Sunday ive been sick with a slight cold/fever. Im really hoping this doesnt hurt anything. Today i started feeling some slight crampiness but i know its way too soon...Fingers crossed!

No comments: