Saturday, September 18, 2010

Here we go, yet again

So i am on day 3 of stims. Im on 100units of Follistim which i feel is WAY too high since i was on 175 with my IVF and got 12-20 eggs! I go in tomorrow for a E2 check to make sure the dosage isnt too high. My ovaries are def. working. If i have too many follicles for plain ol' ovulation then im going to tell them to do IVF (why not, whats another cycle?) ...i am NOT wasting eggs. I prob wont do PGD with it though...thinking ahead of myself. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Tomorrow...

is Jacks BIRTHDAY!!! My "baby" is 3!! I'm so exciting for tomorrow since he has been counting down his birthday for like 100 days lol. It all started when i told him id get him a toy he wanted for his birthday...so EVERYDAY he asks when his birthday is! We got him the Imaginect Bigfoot, and little thingslike stickers, coloring books a pillow pet, buzz lightyear costume, Toy story books, towels. My mom got him Toy Story on ICe tickets for tomorrow so he is super psyched. I cant wait to see him face tomorrow when he ses the presents and its finally his birthday!!

Tomorrow is also a reminder that my uterus DOES work!

I joined a message board online with women who are going through this hell too....of course i beat everyone with the number of losses i've had :( and most are in the 40's trying to have kids. Alot of ppl write to me and ask if ive been tested for immune stuff.

No i havent...the basics, yes but the 1000 dollar work-up...no. I dont see the need, my RE and my OB dont see the point either. If anythings comes back + im already on the meds. I dont feel comfortable with Intralipids...so heparin, BA, 4mg of Folic Acid, b complex, medrol, prednisone, vitamin e, EPO, Prog in Oil and PNV will have to do.

I really think PGD#2 loss was a true chemical or a ectopic since my shoulder killed as soon as i found out i was pregnant...the triplets, i think my body was like "hells no"..so im really, truly hoping the next pregnancy is a good one. Maybe the PGD did damage my embryos?! I really wish we knew but we dont...

If im not pregnant by Janurary i think i may do IVF again. I need this to be done with.

No comments: