Monday, December 17, 2007

3 months

i dont nearly have the time i used to have to keep up with this blog so im sorry. So if anyone is reading please leave some comment so its worth my while.

i havent posted pics on here of lil man b/c its a huge PIA if no one is reading. I do have a ton on my myspace account so friend request me if you wanna see my handsome lil dude :)
myspace.com/torri106

Jack is doing really well. He's full of smiles now and is so close to laughing. He'll laugh with his eyes and let out a lil peep..its too cute. He's sleeping really well now from 830pm to about 4-5am. I nurse him and bring in into bed with me and he'll sleep/nurse until 830-9am. He looks more and more like Pete its kinda scary. He def knows me, pete and my mom. If a stranger holds him he kinda freaks (i feel bad for the person but it makes me happy inside when he stops when i hold him lol). He's bringing his hands together and sucks on them. He loves the playmat and we're starting to warm up to the bumbo. His favorite thing is to walk around with me or pete and look around. He fights his naps and gets pale when hes tired. He loves his changing table and is all smiles when you talk to him on it. ummm...i cant think of any other lil tidbits :)

im going back to work in 2 weeks and im sick over it. I do not want to go but itll be good to get out. But im not a big fan on leaving him for 10 hours!! Tonight pete and I are finishing our xmas shopping and my mom is going to watch him...i think i can handle that...but 10 hours away from him...:(

5 comments:

Kim said...

I check your blog at least once a day for updates!! But I didn't know you have a myspace. I'm going there next!! Sucks about work but just think you'll get to take care of me in about 3.5 or 4 months. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I check your blog! I already saw all the pics on myspace too. What a cutie! Brody likes to be on his changing table too, he gets all smiley! I understand not wanting to leave him to go to work. I still haven't left Brody with anyone but Mike and that was only for a couple hours.

Len and Carrie said...

Hey Torri,
I check in all the time to see updates! I sent you a MySpace friend request!!

Happy Holidays!
~Carrie B.~

Grad3 said...

He is too, too cute!!! I can only imagine how distressing it is to think about going back to work!

Hugs and happy holidays!

Anonymous said...

i read them :)