Wednesday, November 04, 2009

6dp5dt

Im exetremely tired, i went to bed last night at 830 and slept til 6am and im still exhausted. I usually go to bed around midnight and up at 6-7a and im fine so getting 4+ more hours and feel like im dragging is abnormal for me! My bb's are still on/off sore sometimes they hurt so bad it feel like when i had too much milk in them when i was nursing. The bloating has subsided some but i still feel large. The cramping isnt as intense as it was but i feel it here and there at night when im relaxed and not running after a 2 year old all day :) I do get twinches throughout the day but nothing major.

I have my moments where i totally think this worked but then i have moments where i think it didnt. I havent POAS yet. I rove by Wal-Mart yesterday and i was so tempted to stop but i didnt. Im trying very hard not to do it until beta day (friday).

When i went in for my transfer Dr. B made a comment that he had hoped the embryo was "further along" in development. Well, one of my nurse managers has triplets from IVF and they told her all three embryos were very poor quality and most likely wouldnt implant....she has TRIPLETS...all took and they all went home with her, no problems. SO that makes me feel better!

So im still hoping, praying, wishing!!!

No comments: