Wednesday, May 05, 2010

OneHundredTwentyOne

121!!

I was going to be happy with anything over 100, so im happy. I go back friday for another draw and hoping it doubled.

PLEASE KEEP GROWING BABY!!! :)

I took a digital this morning at 545 after a very fitful nights rest. I went downstairs and told pete i was super nervous so he came up and sat next to me while i pee'd on the stick. We both watched the hourglass blink and within 45 seconds it said PREGNANT. My heart was beating so fast i had to sit down and take deep breathes.

One hurdle down, a whole bunch to go...hopfully about 33 weeks worth :)

6 comments:

SMcGe said...

What great news...sending good thoughts for increasing numbers!!

Kim said...

Woohoo! Congrats!

Emily Nielson said...

Hooray!!!!!

Lauren said...

Congratulations! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Jessica said...

YAY! I am so happy for you guys!

Grad3 said...

YES!!!!