Wednesday, April 20, 2011

23 weeks!

Another week down! One more week until a huge milestone - 24 weeks which means if they are born they have a fighting chance but of course i want them in for another 14 weeks!

I had my OB appt last Wed. and everything looked good. My BP was 114/60, i measured 27 weeks, both babies heartrates were nice and strong. Im doing my glucose test next visit on 5/12. I had Gestational Diabetes with Jack so if i dont have it this time i will be shocked!! I go next monday the 25th for my 24 week growth scan. The appt are going to start getting to be more frequent now. Which is good, cause it will make time go by faster!!

Im actually feeling good this week. My sciatica seems to have let up a bit. Being able to modify alot of my activities has def. helped. I do my stretching the PT gave me and i rest when im tired. Dr. B took me out of work for the rest of the pregnancy so thats a huge stress relief! By 5pm im done though. My ribs are killing me, my hips cant take much more pressure and im just plain out exhausted. Thankfully Pete does Jacks bedtime routine so i get some time to relax. Pete has also been great at planning dinner. He's been doing alot of crockpot meals and such. We are def. a good team and i got a great guy!

Ive been trying to take Jack out and do things before im too huge and uncomfortable to do anything. We went to a bday party and to the movies with my sister and neice this weekend and to the library yesterday and today we are going to Kidz Wurld to see baby animals. He told me the other day he wanted friends to play with...im working on it buddy LOL.

I do feel guilty that i feel so uncomfortable this pregnancy and im really not enjoying it much. I love my belly and feeling them move all around but, i hurt. I just want to be 36 weeks and almost done. Pregnancy is such an anxious time for me, i know all to well what can happen so im scared to death. So each day feels like a blessing. I still cant believe this is happening...TWINS!!

No comments: