Wednesday, April 27, 2011

24 Weeks!!!!

Had to throw in a pic of Jack fishing. My FIL gave him a fishing pole a few months back and he's been asking everyday to go. Pete took him a few weeks ago and as you can see, he loved it!

24 weeks!!!! YAYAYAY!!!! This is Viability week. If the twins were born now they have a chance at survival.... but they better stay in for another 13 weeks!! But its good to know "count" now.


This pic was taken on Easter so its a few day shy of 24 weeks but close enough.


Im actually feeling pretty good. Weeks 16-22 were tough bc of the sciatica,But thats calmed down so im doing more now. Im feeling more Braxton Hicks as time goes on. I get prob 5 good ones a day. I hate them, they scared the crap out of me!! My stretch marks from Jack are starting to get bigger and brighter. I noticed this around 20 weeks and now i have about an inch extension on them.


I went Monday ( 23.5) for a growth scan. Both babes weighted 1.3 pounds are are measuring 3 days behind. But thats ok with twins..as long as there isnt a huge gap between the 2 or they are in the 10th percentile. Everything else looked good so that was a huge relief! Ill go in for another scan in 4 weeks to check on them. Sam is now head down and Lily is breech. So all the pokes i get in my bladder and by my belly button is her. She puts her hands over her head like
Jack did. She also still has an anterior placenta so i dont feel her as strong as I do Sam. Sam gives good swift kicks and my whole belly moves when he's moving - which is alot. I wish i could feel Lily more :(




No comments: