Wednesday, May 04, 2011

25 weeks!

Im so excited to finally be "getting up there!". We've got about 3 more months left and i hope they go by quickly! I just want these babies out and healthy. I hate my pregnancy anxiety. I dont have one day that doesnt go by that i dont have the countdown in my head.

At the same time, im so sad my one on one time with Jack is becoming very limited. I know he's going to be so happy and such a good big bro but i still worry about his transition.

Im feeling pretty good. Just large and uncomfy. But im still functionable. Im getting the strange stares out in public and some say "you dropped" which scared the poop out of me but, i carried low with Jack so i think its just how i am pregnant. The babies are moving all over. I still feel Sam much more but when Lily kicks she gives me some pretty good jabs. I pee about 4 times a night and my ligaments in my groin BURN when i stand for too long. All worth it though :)

Last night Pete and I went to BRU and got some little things like bibs and breastpump assesories. It was a fun little "baby date" since my mom had Jack for the night.

Progress is being made in the garage and im hoping by Memorial Day we can move our bedroom downstairs and we can start on the nursery.

No comments: