Wednesday, May 18, 2011

27 wks/ 3rd trimester/ 70 days til Full Term!!



Crappy pic but you get the idea.

Im so THRILLED to FINALLY be in the 3rd trimester!! 70 days til im term which is super exciting. Every week that goes by i feel so blessed im still hanging in there. Im still feeling the same. These ligaments HATE me when im standing and thats making it difficult to do much for very long. My hips are starting to get really sore at night. When i wake up the hip im laying on is on fire. When i roll around in bed im now getting some severe Round Ligament Pain. My bladder is also cursing at me and i feel like im in the bathroom more then any other roomin the house.


I still havent heard when my section will be. I told her i preferred 7/29 so im hoping ill get that date but it could be 8/3 too. Either way its one of the 2. I go back next Thurs for a growth scan and an appt. So ill find out then. Im also doing my 3 hour test next Wed. (fun). So ill know for sure if i have GDM again next Thurs.

No comments: