Wednesday, May 11, 2011

26 Weeks



These were taken on Mothers Day so im few days shy of 26 weeks, but close enough.


Things are going well. Im feeling good. I just get tired by the end of the day. By the time 5pm comes i am counting the minutes for Pete to come home so Jack isnt 100% my reposibility. My ligaments BURN when im too active or standing for too long. I seriously want to stick ice in my pants to ease the pain.


The babes move all around. Sam seriously jumps and kicks all the ime. I probably have 2-3 hours of silence from him. He has hiccups all the time too. My whole belly bounces and i can feel him richocet off my hip bones. His legs are right under my ribcage. havent had any ribs kicks...yet. Lily is still much more quiet but she has her moments where she stretches and tries to move her brother out of the way. She seems to have the attitude that she freaks when shes had enough. I wonder if their personalities will be similar once they are on the outside. If thats the case i think Sam is the one who is gonna give me a run for my money but Lily seems laid back like Jack.


Heartburn is getting worse. I think i took 6 tums the other day. My feet are starting to get swollen. Im still able to wear my wedding rings. My heartrate goes alittle haywire sometimes (around 120)...i gotta talk to the OB about that tomorrow.


Im hoping at my appt. tomorrow ill find out more about when the c-section will be. Im guessing in the 37th week because of my prior history of Vasa Previa and im on the blood thinners. We'll see.



2 comments:

Jessica said...

I took a zantac every 12 hours with Bryson, kid gave me awful heartburn!

Maryanne said...

You looks great! Ask your dr about taking prilosec daily for the heartburn - it worked wonders for me! It is funny to read about your interpretations of the twins actions- I did the same with mine! And I can tell you- mine are exactly the same on the outside as they were on the inside! It will be fun to see for you! Good luck!