Friday, May 13, 2011

Awww, Man..

I had my 26 week appt yesterday. Everything looks good. My BP was 122/68 ( i rechecked it at CVS today and its 110/68 so that makes me feel better, since im usually 110/60's). I measured 32-33 weeks and im up 6 more pounds - total of 23 pounds so far. I am now going every 2 weeks!! When i go back in 2 weeks ill have another growth scan.

After my appt. i was sent over to the lab for the glucose test. I felt like CRAP after i drank the ubery sugary drink....the crappy feeling lasted all day. I felt super tired and just plain ol yucky. I got the phone call today that i failed ...UG! The cut off is 140 and i was a 166. I failed it with Jack too, i think i was 148 with him. I failed the 3 hour with Jack as well and HATED the GDM diet. I asked my OB before the test if i could just forgo the 3 hour if i failed since ill most likely fail it. When he called today he gave me the option to test my sugars for a week and see what happens. I think ill just do the 3 hour...as much as it sucks. So im guessing that will be sometime next week. Hopefully ill be able to eat slightly more carbs this time around since i have twins so it will be more tolerable. The only good point to the diet last time was i lost 8 pounds after i found out i had it and weighed less after i had Jack then when i got pregnant. But im not planning on that happening this time.

Oh, and i filled out the paperwork to book my c-section!! They said it will either be 7/29 (37.2) or 8/3 (38). It has to be 37+ weeks. Hopefully ill find out the exact date next week since i didnt hear from them today. Hoping i make it to the date- whatever it is, but ill be happy with anything over 36 weeks.

No comments: