Thursday, May 26, 2011

28 weeks!









28 weeks is another HUGE milestone when it comes to pregnancy. YAY!






I didnt update yesterday because i had my OB appt today and was going to be findong out alot of info.






First off:



Growth Scan... Sam is 2lbs 4oz (1090g) Lily is 2lbs 5oz (1140g). I might be off a bit on the grams but thats approximate. They are still measuring 4 days behind my due date but im not worried about it. I didnt ask about my cervix measurement but Pete said he thinks it was 3.1. The doc didnt say anything so im not too worried about it. Pete said all measurements were 28.1,28.4 but their legs are in the 26th week. Jack also measured like this so their femurs are what is making them measure behind.






C- section Date... July 29th at 3pm!






Glucose test... I failed. I knew i was going too. No surprise there. Ill get my glucometer and such this weekend and start the diet tomorrow.






The appt... My BP was great 118/60-something, urine was good, no change in weight. Im up 23 pounds if i go by what i was the day of egg retrieval. And im measuring 36 weeks.






I go back in 2 weeks. Im still feeling the same. My hips, tailbone and ligaments in my groin all really hurt by the end of the day. Bending over is a joke. I pee 50 times a day (no lie). But all par for the course and i wouldnt change it for the world.






Keep growing babies!!

No comments: