Friday, June 03, 2011

29 weeks!



better late than never :)
Still feeling good. Tired, sore and uncomfy but grateful and functioning so i have no complaints! The GDM diet is going OK. Im still learning what i can and cannot have. My fasting numbers need to be 100 or below and im always in the 100-105 range. I dont know if that will make me go on insulin or not. I was always a little over with Jack too in the morning and i didnt end up on it. I go see the OB next week so ill ask then. My after meals blood sugar is always around 113-120ish. If its above 120 its only slight (i think the highest was 124). Ive had a few meals that has really spiked it. I guess having onion rings with a hamburger bun wasnt the best of ideas (145)..opps! But i did have a kiddie size ice cream this weekend and it was 113 after... I weighed myself this morning and im down 2 pounds. This same thing happened with Jack. I ended up losing weight for the rest of pregnancy once i went on this diet.

We went car shopping last night. We test drove 2 minivans..both Odesseys. I LOVED the second one. It has 48000 miles on it tho. They have another at a different dealership that doesnt have all the bells and whistles for a few thousand less with 15000 less miles on it. Im going to call to see if they can bring it to them so i can test drive that one. I also want to test drive the Quest. I cant believe im getting a minivan!

The floor in the garage will be done this weekend so it will officially be DONE! So the following weekend we'll be able to move our bedroom down the basement and start the nursery. So everything should be done by the end of the month!

Hoping this month goes by quickly bc we are having babies NEXT month!!

No comments: