Thursday, June 09, 2011

30 WEEKS!!!!!



This picture came out awful but you see the belly so thats all that counts!

I had my OB appt today and things are still going well. My BP was 118/66, i had some leukocytes in my urine but he didnt seem to care. I told him my blood sugars are not so great in the morning (my fasting ranges from 100-110). So i have to go to an endocrinologist to see if i should start insulin. I have lost 1 pound so ive gained a total of 22 pounds. Babies are growing though..im measuring 38 weeks! I go back in 2 weeks for a growth scan and another appt.


Im still feeling the same physically. My tailbone, pelvis, hips HURT. I have a hard time walking sometimes. Braxton Hicks rear their ugly head about 5-10x a day.


Mentally im a mess. My hormones are RAGING! Im usually a sensitive person but i feel overly sensitive and feel like i could cry at a drop of a hat. I guess its good this just started happening vs. right from the beginning. My poor husband just keeps his mouth shut (smart man) but others in my life dont know that i dont want their opinions about things. And if you want to throw any kind of criticism my way..ill scream!


My brain is also shutting down. The other day i came out in the living room to get a towel from the laundry. I grabbed the REMOTE. I took my shower and got out and looked for the towel instead i saw the REMOTE on the toilet! LOL! oh vey!


We made a big step this week and bought a MINIVAN!! 5 years ago i never thought id have babies and i now drive a Minivan!

1 comment:

Kim said...

What's wrong with this picture? You're beautiful!