Wednesday, April 13, 2011

22 weeks!!


Not the best picture as i was running out to Target and it was pouring out so i really didnt care about my hair and Pete wasnt home to take my picture.


Anyways 22 weeks. I feel like ive been pregnant F.O.R.E.V.E.R.!! I just want to be in a safer zone. Im so sick of being nervous. Im constantly counting down the days. People tell me the 2nd pregnancy goes by faster cause you have another child. Wrong. The days are dragging! I feel once i get to 30 weeks itll start to go a little faster.


Physically im feel ing better then a few weeks back. Im going to PT 2x a week and the chiro once a week. At PT they have been doing some deep muscle massaging and that has been glorious! I still have days were im in pain but its much more managable now. I def cant go back to work but im not crying everyday, so ill take it!


My stamina is pretty much gone. I can no longer breathe like i use too. I sleep with 5 pillows so i dont feel like i have an elephant on my chest. I get up to pee about 3 times a night and getting out of bed is an Olympic event.


Being pregnant with 2 is sooooo differnt then when i just had Jack hanging out in my belly. Jacks pregnancy was fine physically wise. I never really felt uncomfortable. This time...DAMN! My body hurts everyday. By no means is this a bitch feast, im just stating the facts.


Jack has been awesome through this. He is so excited. I am nervous about how this is going to impact him but i know he's gonna love it once things settle in. I miss my little guy too. I havent really held him in months, i cant take him out and do things like i used too. We cuddle on the couch and i lay with him at night but i miss the "big run and jump into my arm type hugs". I miss Pete too. Im so unconfy and tired that by the time he gets home im so done with the day i have no energy and i go to bed around 8.


This is all worth it though and itll all be a memory and ill have everything i always dreamed of! (and id do it all over again in a heartbeat)!!



1 comment:

Emily Nielson said...

I said the same things through my pregnancy. It's true too! You can't be pregnant forever :D