Wednesday, March 30, 2011

20 weeks!


YAYAYAY!!! This is a huge goal for me. My next one is 24 weeks...28 days.

This past week was exciting because i can finally feel these kids move much more consistently. I feel Sam quite a bit but only feel Lily here and there (she has the anterior placenta i believe).


My sciatica is still a constant problem. Ive gone to PT 2 times and havent felt much relief. I guess its sticking around.


I went to my OB Med appt yesterday and i am now doing the Lovenox 2x a day. I hate these shots but its for a good cause. She wants me to get my TSH checked bc my thyriod looks enlarged but its always enlarged and my levels are always fine. Ill go next week so the results will be available when i go to my OB on the 14th. I go back to her on 6\28 to change over to Heparin. I really hope i make it to that appt still pregs.


So thats it!

No comments: