Thursday, March 10, 2011

17 weeks!


Yup, im huge. Thank goodness i have a big butt or i think ill topple over in the next few months! Everything is going well. The sciatica and separated pubic bone is getting worse and worse. I think i may need to start PT but i dont have anyone to watch Jack 3 days a week for only an hour. Other than the pain im doing well. Waiting very impatiently for my Level 2 which is next friday.
We've made some progress on the name front. If its 2 girls it most likely will be Lily and Charlotte ( i also like Violet) but doing Lily and Violet, i was told, is kinda corny. For boys Jack likes Sam and keeps going over to Pete saying he wants that name for his "baby brother"...Pete seems like he's caving. We'll see. If its another boy itll probably be Grant.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I like Sam and Grant! Very cute.

Unknown said...

I wish you lived closer! I would watch Jack for you :) Hope the sciatica gets better soon!