Tuesday, March 15, 2011

18 weeks!

I had an OB appt. today and everything is looking good. My BP was 116/60. I was measuring 23 wks. The babies HB's were both in the 160's. I gained 4 pounds since last month, which right on target. He wants me to continue to gain a pound a week...eek! But i know its for the babies. Im still out of work because of the sciatica and the pelvic pain. I start PT on the 22nd, hoping that will give me some relief. Dr. B told me i most likely wont be going back to work, which is completely fine by me!

Movement is still only here and there. I wish i felt them move more, hopefully in the next couple weeks. I do get some pretty good jabs every now and then. I think im not feeling it so much because im still numb where my section was with Jack.

Friday is the big day to find out whats cooking. Im so excited and just hoping everything is healthy in there! My in-laws are coming to the house to watch Jack while we go so we are going to stop at IParty and pick out 2 ballons that say "It's a..." and bring them home.

1 comment:

Emily Nielson said...

Hurry, Friday!!!