Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Happy Birthday and other things

My birthday was good. 25. I know thats young but,it hit me hard, im no longer a "kid" ( i guess being married, owning a house, graduating college, and having a career didnt already tell me that! lol).

My Sonohystergram went well. My lining is smooth and no abnormalities were found THANK GOD! Not one person at the RE's office said happy birthday and i must have said my birth date 100 times! Whatever.

During the sonohystergram my cervix was very tender and they couldnt find my left ovary. Just 2 more things to worry about.

My in-laws and SIL and kids came over for dinner and my mom stayed the night. It was a good day all in all.

Yesterday i went in for my RE consult to go over my "plan". He's worried about my hyperstimulating b/c im so young. We are starting off with the standard 225 of Follistim but getting an early e2 level to make sure im going at an OK pace. But he'd rather me have alot of eggs then not enough.

So heres the dates:
10/18 start Lupron
10/22 last BCP (thank YOU!)
11/1 baseline u/s, e2
11/2 start stims
11/13 est ER
11/16 PGD anaylsis
11/18 ET

Petes sperm is "FANTASTIC". And Dr. F doesnt know for sure if the Mycoplasma is causing the m/c's. Im going in for a repeat test on the 18th so i should know the results by the 25th - pray for it to be negative!

Dr.F also reminded us to use "barrier" contraceptives, Pete asked if abstinance counted LOL. Sorry, but its hard for me to enjoy sex right now. I need emotional bonding rather then physical. Is that understandable??

onto work: Tonight i took care of Clomid TRIPLETS! Crazy! Oh, and btw my crackhead came back in a few days ago b/c she was hemmorraging and they may need to do a hysterectomy - GOOD!

And lastly, my sister has been contracting for days - so i may be an aunt this time next week!! YAY!

No comments: