Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Birth Control Pills...

How weird is it that im taking birth control pills and using condoms right now? I took my first one yesterday and it brought me back to my teenage years were i DID NOT want a baby and now im taking them b/c I WANT ONE! Strange.

Its also strange that this whole IVF thing is now officially underway! Friday is my birthday and my mom is coming down, i think we may see a movie but i have a sonohystergram @ 2 and pete has his semen analysis that day too...Im turning 25 and it looks like the only action pete and i are getting is from doctors!

Last night i had another breakdown. Petes actions have been pissing me off lately. I have to be on him with every little thing that this entails (going to the psychiatrist,making the appt for the seman analysis, not wanting to talk about it or changing the subject ect..) It really just got to me yesterday and i just started crying at the dinner table. I HATE feeling like that. But, seriously, its so hard to stay positive EVERYDAY!

SO ive been reading others blogs...how do you get ppl to know about yours? People have links on the sides..how do i do that? I really want others to read this so i can more ppl going through this.

TIA!

1 comment:

Emily Nielson said...

Hi Torri,
I'm Emily(sissamom2003) from the TTCAM board. I just wanted to drop you a line and say that I'm reading every post. You're even on my favorites list :) Good luck with all of this!
Emily