Sunday, October 29, 2006

Hurry Up and Wait...

For the past month and a half ive been trying not to pay attention to time. But now that things are going to start moving this week, the days are dragging! I cant wait for my baseline and start doing the stim drugs! I just want to get this moving!!!

Pete is gone for the week :( he left yesterday and i already miss him terribly.

Usually this week my mom comes down to spend time with me but between the 2 of us we have 6 dogs! Theres no way thats gonna work, so im all alone, oh well. It didnt help yesterday when our kitchen ceiling started LEAKING! I had to break a hole through the ceiling and i bunch of water came flying down! It was a mess!! Thank goodness it stopped raining!

Curry STILL has NOT had Saige! Im dying over here! She bought this inducing cream cheese and i think shes going to try it this morning, hopefully it works! I had a dream she had her so maybe it will be today?!

Also i switched acupuncturists. Im going to a woman now who actually talks English and EXPLAINS to me what shes doing! Its pretty cool. She said i have weak kidneys and the kidneys is what supports a pregnancy! Who knew? So we're fixing my kidneys! SHe also gave my a moxibustion (sp?) stick to do it myself at home and put "earballs" in my ears to help with stress and anxiety. Let me tell ya, i already feel a difference! I highly recommend acupuncture!!

Gotta go Sadie needs to poop!

No comments: