Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ready, Set, GO!!!

I had my baseline u/s yesterday and im happy to report we got the greenlight to start my stims tonight(225u of Follistim).

I had multiple little follicles (what hold eggs) on my right side and a small cyst on my left. My E2 was 27 (it had to be below 70). They stressed me out b/c of the cyst, they said i may need to wait a week if my E2 was high, but its not and we're moving ahead!

The next appt is sunday for a bloodraw to see how to adjust my drug dosage if needed.

Im getting excited!!!

1 comment:

Grad3 said...

Just wanted to say that I am very hopeful for you! I know that you did not do a round of injections/iui, so do they try to stimulate you a little more than 'normal' when doing ivf? Just curious because 225 seems like so much, ya know?

GL, GL, GL!! Amy