Monday, November 20, 2006

Getting Better!

Well after 3 days of h*ll, im feeling better. I dont have my stamina back but im not gasping for air anymore, which is a HUGE plus! lol :)

The night i got home from the hospital i took 2 vicodin and slept - i woke up every 15 minutes to catch my breathe but the drugs allowed me to tolerate it. Sunday i couldnt say more than 2 words without feeling winded and i seriously wished they put a catheter in me b/c going to the bathroom took EVERYTHING out of me!

Last night i woke up and was scrunched down and didnt feel like i was dying so i laid all the way down and STILL felt alive! So this morning i woke up and feel 90% better! It was the stangest thing. It hit me hard and it went away pretty quicikly too! My weight is back to normal (i only gained 3 pounds) but im still slightly bloated.

Im really hoping my boys are nestling in nice and tight right now.

this will all be worth it!!

No comments: