Tuesday, November 07, 2006

IVF stuff and SAGE!!!!

My sister FINALLY had the baby!!

Sage Victoria was born @ 739pm 8lbs 8.7oz 21 1/1 inches!! No epidural! She was amazing, it was the most incredible thing i have ever witnessed!! I love that sweet baby to pieces and i wish i could see her everyday!

OK now onto my fertility drama:

Ive been stimming now for 7 days. I went in on sunday (day 3) for my b/w and my e2 was skyhigh @ 390- its normally around 100-150! So they dropped my dose to 150 for sun and monday.

Today i went in for my u/s and b/w and there was multiple little follicles and 14 measurable follies, 4 were mature and the rest were VERY close to it! My e2 came back 1315- still high but OK at this point. No one at my RE's office seems too concerned but im freaking out that im stimming quickly!

I go back tomorrow for another u/s and b/w. Im guessing ill trigger on thursday, but its still up in the air.

Im feeling OK. Im tender and bloated but not anything too crazy. Im just trying to keep my mind off things, and hoping we get some very GOOD NEWS at the end of the month!!

No comments: