Saturday, November 18, 2006

Always the 1%...

Well i overstimulated and just spent 7 hours in the ER. My ovaries are GIGANTIC and are touching eachother! Each are 5 inches across! I have a "considerable" amount of fluid in my abdomen and lungs and im having a heck of a time breathing.

They wanted to drain the fluid out of my lungs and stomach but nobody was on to do it so i got sent home to basically knock myself out and deal.

I go monday to get reevaluted. Its always something!

Of course im worried about the boys but im trying to remain calm under these circumstances...but its a little tough when you cant BREATHE!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there and feel better soon!

Grad3 said...

Hang tight, hopefully your two boys are making their way to a nice confrotable home for the next 9 months! While I know it's for a good cause, it can't be fun!