Saturday, May 12, 2007

19 weeks!

YAY!

Doing pretty goood. My bad has been bothering me from laying down all the time. I think i need to invest in a pregnancy body pillow. This week i also started getting braxton hicks contractions. They dont hurt and are not consistent, but i still dont like any kinda of "contractions" right now!

Dr. B still hasnt called to let me know how the u/s went. He may call this a.m. I sure hope so cause i dont want to wait until the 29th to know everything.

Im still spotting. It'll stop for a day or 2 then come back..as long as the babe is healthy, ill deal.

Its starting to sink in that we a having a boy. Im so excited that i can connect to him and i can call him by name.

Im still really nervous about things but each day that passes is one step closer until he gets here. Ill start breathing a little easier once i hit 24 weeks. 35 more days...it feels like im in the 1T all over again!!

No comments: