Saturday, May 26, 2007

21 weeks!

HOORAY! :)

This week has been pretty productive. We bought the crib and bereau, we found a set we both fell in love with at Rooms to Grow and its going to take 12 weeks for it to come in so we got it. Pete also put up a closet organizer which looks AWESOME and made me fall in love with him all over again lol. We also went through the storage room and got rid of a bunch of stuff.

This weekend we are cleaning out the unfinished part of the basement and putting the guest bedroom bereau down there and Pete put up pictures ive been asking to be put up for almost a year!!! I think my husband is nesting!

Pregnancy wise im feeling good. Im getting big and i noticed a hint of 2 stretch marks forming :( One on my side and the other by my belly button. Ive been putting cocoa butter on for 3 years, so thats just a crock of shit! Jack is getting stronger, the other night he was bouncing all around and pete felt it all, then at the end of his dancing he flipped (or something) and i jumped about 5 feet! It was the weirdest feeling!!

Ive got an appt with Dr. B on tuesday. Im really hoping he lets me stay out of work sinc ei havent bleed or spotted for 2 weeks. I think taking it easy is whats best for me. Going back to work and running around just doesnt seem like a good idea to me. We'll also find out the detialed results of our ultrasound 2 and a half weeks ago...i hope everything is fine!

No comments: