Thursday, May 10, 2007

It's a BOY!!!

i KNEW it!!! I have better intuition than my sister LOL :)

I was suppose to go yesterday but they cancelled my u/s b/c the techs daughter was "sick". So i went in today (thank gid they didnt have me wait a week!)

The tech wasnt very forthcoming with info. But she said he measured perfectly and everything looked "good". My placenta seemed to have moved and is no longer low lying. I still have a pool of blood by my cervix so ill probably spot for a little while longer (even though theres been virtually nothing for 2 days! knock on wood!!).

Dr. B will mostly likely call tomorrow with the detailed report. Im so glad Jack looks good and im hoping to get even better news when the doctor calls. I WANT THIS BLEED TO HEAL!!

YAY we're having a son!!

2 comments:

Peg said...

Congratulations! Now that you know you're having a boy, the Lily vs. Charlotte debate can rest until the next pregnancy.

So very happy for you. Boys are fun.

-- peg and joe and timothy paul

Anonymous said...

congratulations mama! :)
love the name jack!