Monday, November 05, 2007

6 weeks

My baby boy is 6 weeks old now! He is just the best :)

He started smiling about a week ago. Its still not constant but we get a good 1-2 a day..it just melts my heart! He's rolling over still from belly to back. He lifts his head really high when he does belly time. Hes tracking his toys and responds to our voices. He also stands when you put his feet on the ground. Everyone says hes a very strong baby.

Hes probably about 9 pounds now and today i had to put all his newborn clothes away. We are officially in 0-3 months now. I cant belive how big he is now. I know his considered "tiny" but to me he's HUGE since he was 5-6 when we brought him home.

I ended up having to stop nursing for 48 hours b/c he developed breastmilk jaundice...that was about 2 weeks ago and it was awful! But we are now back on track and he is as pink as pink can be!

I have some super cute pics i hope to post very soon of his first halloween and him and Sage together.

gtg Jack is crying!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to read an update from you! Sounds like Jack is doing great! Brody is the same way with his smiles. Not constant, but pretty darn cute when they make an appearance! I even caught him laughing in his sleep for a moment the other day, so adorable!

Grad3 said...

can't wait to see the pics torri!