Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 2 report

Welp i go tomorrow at 9:20am for transfer. I have:

3 -4 cells
3 - 2 cells

So when we (Dr. P and I) talked about transfer w/o PGD her plan of attack was to put in 3-4 on day 3.....im completely against 4...nervous about 3 but i trust her. I guess we'll find out tomorrow what is recommended and me and Pete will go along with whatever they suggest - expect for the "4" part...

So it 14 hours ill be PUPO (pregnant- until proven otherwise) :)

Oh and i finally feel better..People ask me all the time what ER feels like. Its funny my ovaries dont hurt at all afterwards its the top of my belly. It basically feels like someone kicked me in the stomach 20+ times and i have internal bruising.

I cant do acupuncture until Monday so we are going to take the weekend and hang out as a family, which is my most favorite this to do :)

1 comment:

Emily Nielson said...

EVERYTHING is crossed for you, my friend! I hope all goes well :)