Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Egg Retrieval

Besides anxiety everything went fine...my IV got put in on the first attempt so thats good news. Dr. Wheeler did my retrieval, i never had her before but she was pretty nice. The only thing is is we only got 9 eggs... All my other retrievals i had 12-20 eggs so this is the lowest i ever had but my E2 was the highest i ever had...weird. Im hoping for 5 to make it to the growing stages. Im guessing ill end up with a 3 day transfer since i didnt get many eggs. If thats the case i feel ok putting in 3 even i know triplets are still a possiblity.

I cant contrl this so whatever is to happen will happen. Im just hoping these 9 eggs are all mature so they all get a chance to fertilize. Im suppose to call at 2 for my fert report...but im thinking they may call me earlier since its thanksgiving.

PLEASE.....

No comments: