Tuesday, January 09, 2007

We got Follicles!!

Things are still going at a slower rate which im very happy about!

Last time i had 14 follicles, 4 of which were mature.

This time we had 14 follicles all ranging 10-13.5 (so none are mature). My right side is still doing all the work with 11 and my left with 3.

The nurse said she thinks ill be back thursday. But it all depends on my E2 level.

My veins are starting to crap out on me. It took 2 trys today. So im hoping i get a day off tomorrow.

Stay Tuned :)

Edited to add: E2 was 717 (was 1315 last time! @ this same time). Im going tomorrow again to check on the growth and another e2. Dr. P wants me to get to day 9 of stims (friday) but if i have a lead follicle of 20 then we trigger. Right now im at a 13.5 so if they grow 2mm a day that will take us to friday. I HOPE I HOPE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am hoping this it for you! GL hun!
~Amy