Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Beta #2

I went to see dreamgirls with my mom today to make the waiting a tad more bearable. The movie was good but i couldnt concentrate! Pete called my cell to tell me the nurse just called. My beta is 490. Thats a doubling time of 51 hours (it needs to double every 48-72 hours).

Now im sitting here nervous as all hell b/c it didnt double in 48 hours. Yes, im crazy, but after everything ive been through, im SO scared!!

The message boards im a part of have been a LIFESAVER. There are some wonderful women who are helping ease my fears.

One day at a time....

My u/s is Valentines Day (ill be 6w4d) im hoping we see a heartbeat and that everything looks perfect. I am going back for another beta next wednesday (apparently just for torture!)

Thanks for all the well-wishes!

No comments: