Saturday, March 10, 2007

10 weeks!

DOUBLE DIGITS!!!

Im so psyched to be 10 weeks! I never thought this would happen, but each week i keep moving along...i still cant believe it!

My symptoms seem to be lessening a bit. Im still queasy and tired. The symptom that reared its ugly head this week was extreme moodiness. Like yesterday, i went and visited Curry and Sage, i was fine, no exhaustion, queasiness, some hunger but i have good control over that now. But on my way home i was very queasy and by the time i got home i wanted to bite someones head off. Its awful and i hate being that way!! At least i warn people and i they know its not "me" but SHEESH i was sensitive to begin with and now EVERYTHING bothers me! I hope this doesnt last for too much longer.

Work has been really tough to get through. By 5-6p (sometimes earlier) i feel like im not gonna make it. Makes for a VERY long night!! I barely walk in the door and im about to zonk out! But lately ive been waking up between 2-4a WIDE awake and takes forever to get back to sleep. I guessmy body is already getting me used to the babe. Itd be interesting to see if thats an active time for the babe once it starts moving!

Im still on the PIO shots, i was hoping today was going the day to start weaning off of them but Dr. P wants to wait until next week. So hopefully on Wed. ill find out how the weaning will work. My u/s this week is at 3pm, late but at least i get one. Then the following week is most likely my last one. As much as i like these weekly appointments, im ready to be a "normal" pregnant person. Most patients are released to their OBs by now but with my history im staying until 12 weeks. Its OK, i really like Dr. P(even though she kinda pissed me off this week).

Pete has been great! I think now that we are past "the critical" stage hes starting to warm up to this, which makes me VERY happy! He sings to the babe and kisses my belly, its very cute! He understands i dont have the energy i wish i had, which is good.

We took another belly pic today. I look a LITTLE different but it could just be the pants im wearing. Ill post the pics once i figure out how too.

But is anyone even reading this to see them? I get so many hits but no comments, whats up with that?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Torri. I found your blog after reading posts on the RPL ivillage site. I just had a 4th miscarriage and prior to it, was looking into PGD. I sent you a message, but I don't know if you ever got it. I thought I'd post a comment since no one else has. CONGRATULATIONS and WISHING YOU a healthy, uneventful pregnancy. Amanda

Anonymous said...

I am not anonymous. slimbabybeads@bellsouth.net!!

Emily Nielson said...

I'm still reading! I'd love to see belly pics!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know there's another reader coming out of lurkdom. I totally understand how hard it is to feel okay with everything. You are doing great and we'll be waiting for that belly shot! :)

Judith (joof from Ivillage)

Anonymous said...

i comment you all the time lady! how about you write back to ME sometime. :) i'd love to hear from you. nicole-m-clark@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Torri. i also found your blog after reading posts on ivilliage. I just had my first and hopefully last unsuccessful IVF. I've really enjoyed following your story. Makes me feel like there's a light at the end of this roller coaster tunnel! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! Josette
josieposiepoo@optonline.net

Kim said...

Belly pics are so fun. Post them!!