Saturday, March 03, 2007

9 weeks!

i get so excited for Saturdays!!

Ive actually been feeling OK for the past 2 days, which freaks me out, but its nice to have a reprieve. But really, it hasnt been that bad. I think i slept away the past 3 weeks. My queasiness is pretty constant on the days it comes, the dizziness is still here but not as bad (the protein must be helping), the bloating is still in full force but with softball sized ovaries and the progesterone, i guess its what to be expected. My smell is still wicked strong and cooking dinner is a feat but no puking. Ive had times where i WISH i could but nothing.

I think i might be feeling alittle better b/c i just had 4 days off of work, its been nice and ive been able to rest. Or it could be b/c im just getting used to things.

Last night i had to go get some maternity jeans. The bloating and the lovenox bruises where making it impossible to be comfortable. It will be nice when i actually need them for a baby belly :) Its weird how the sizes run S, M, L, ect. But they are super comfy.

Wed. is my next u/s and i hope it goes well. I dont know what im gonna do when i cant see the babe every week, its so cool to see the development happen!

No comments: