Monday, March 19, 2007

11 week update!

I didnt get to post this weekend b/c we were going, going, going!

Saturdy Pete and i did a bunch of errands & went to the Home Show and to Cheesecke Factory. It was a really good day :)

Then yesterday was our family dinner, my family and petes family all got together and Sage even came! Shes just so stinking cute!! :) We had prime rib and everything came out perfect.

So pregnancy wise things are still the same (YAY!) Im still excruiciatingly exhausted and could sleep all day if i could! The queasiness comes and goes, smells are still gettting to me (beer and raw seafood are the WORST! and the weirdest one is cleaning products!) My breasts are a little fuller and are painful if someone pushes on them, but normally feel fine. My intestines still are on vacation which is NOT helping the bloating situation i got going on!

I ordered a doppler on thursday and i think i may get it today!! i hope i can find the heartbeat!! My last weekly u/s is wednesday and im hoping curry can come b/c its my last one until the "big" one.

So thats it, ill update on wednesday! :)

No comments: