Thursday, March 08, 2007

9.5 u/s and frustration

This could be 2 posts but im too tired to do that!

First, babe is doing wonderfully! Measuring right on track with a heartrate of 172. He (just my feeling) was doing a little jig, it was so cool!! We go back the next 2 wednesdays for u/s and then im kicked out to Dr. B (FINALLY!) Im still on the PIO and will start weaning off of it next week (11 weeks).

Now for my vent. Now im starting to think its just me or that i really dont have ANYONE who understands what im going through (this is what im leaning towards). Yesterday i asked (what i thought) was normal questions to the doctor. Instead of getting reassuring answers, i got "calm down and realx" "dont worry about it"," wow, youve got a long way to go to be this worried." Frankly, it PISSED me off!!

Ive only known about losing pregnancies so, yes, im PETRIFIED on occasions. Ive never been 9.5 weeks pregnant so i dont know what "normal" sensations are! I feel the doctor is there to help you along and calm you, not PISS you off and make you feel like your dumb.

The past week ive been overly sensitive, so maybe it IS me, but it still irritated me! Its like i feel it was OK to be scared from 4-8weeks but not its time to buckle up and relax....ill let you know how that goes!

No comments: