Thursday, March 01, 2007

8 week us and vent about ppl who dont GET it!

Most importantly our babe is doing fabulous!! It look like a little baby now. We saw the head, ears, legs, hands, belly and the heart pumping away. The babe even MOVED!! So cool!!

The appointment was def. educational. First i found out that the stitch i have never dissolved!! Its been causing some pinching so Dr. P had to take it out because it was causing irritation. That hurt like a BITCH! There was another piece but when she pulled on it...HOLY SHIT! So i told her to leave it be and see if it still bothers me, then we'll take care of it.

Then she informs me i have a yeast injection!?!? I didnt even KNOW!

Then she tells me not to eat carbs to help with my queasiness/dizziness. The carbs, i guess, cause your blood sugar to drop or doesnt keep it stable for a long period of time so that why i feel shitty every hour. So she said PROTEIN is best! Now why does everyone tell you to eat saltines if they make matters worse! So now i have peanut butter crackers, trail mix, and cheese by my side to ease the pukey feelings.

So we are going back next wednesday and the following one for more u/s's. It doesnt seem like i get released back to Dr. B until week 12 but thats OK, these u/s's are a godsend, even though i get SO NERVOUS beforehand.

Speaking of nervous, heres my vent! Now ive been through ALOT and i know that all of this can be ripped away in an instant. I know full well about missed m/c so i get scared before my u/s's. My mother came with me and the WHOLE time shes telling me to "lighten up"...but the 6th time she said it i was about to SNAP!! Nobody can understnad my fears except for ME. So instead of disreguarding them or making them seem insignificant, be supportive and calming! GRR!

Another thing i didnt think would happen is pete is still very distant about this pregnancy. He is getting better. But he doesnt seem relieved when the u/s goes well like i do. He admitted last night he is still nervous, so am i but disreguarding the whole situation kinda makes me feel alone with this.

Ill just be so happy when this trimester is over and we move into the 2T. 4 more weeks...28 days..we can do it! :)

No comments: