Saturday, June 09, 2007

23 weeks! :)

Its so nice that we are counting backwards now! 13 more weeks until Jack will be here! To put it in perspctive 13 weeks ago was mid march...we can do this! :)

Some ppl have been asking me why he's coming in the 36th week (mostly likely 9/12 or 9/14). Its b/c i need to take Lovenox (blood thinner) and its dangerous for both Jack and I to go to term. For me b/c if i go into labor i may hemmorrage, so they like to control labor so i will be induced. Also the medication isnt as effective once i pass 36 weeks so i could develop a blood clot which could be fatal to both of us....scary! so im taking the induction at 36wks, can ya blame me?

So this week was good. I got out of the house and met curry,sage and ashley up at Blackstone. It was th first time i drove farther then 3 miles! It was nice to get out! I bought Jack some sleepers and a little outfit. Pete said no more clothes...but i cant help it since im so picky...i HATE winnie th pooh and insects on boys clothes - im all about the prep look :) so when i see somthing i like, i NEED to buy it! lol. Melissa and Warren also came down, it was nice to see them. I truly miss all my friends and wish i lived a tad closer so we all could get together more, rather then once every 4 months!

Pregnancy wise im still feeling pretty good. Each week im losing my belly buttton more and more. My stretch marks grow about a 1/4 an inch a week...theres only 2 so i cant complain (and i wont anyways b/c i know its just part of it all and i wouldnt trade it for anything!!). I get heartburn every so often, and im getting a weird sensation under my breasts- like a tingling - i think its the skin stretching. Jack is getting stronger and he hangs out on my right side, im def lopsided lol. Around 20 weeks my headaches, bowel issues and queasiness all subsided...i guess it cause my hormones have "leveled off" so my body is adjusted. Sleep is somtimes a challenge, not b/c im uncomfortable but b/c after i get up and pee (which is about 2x a night) i have a tough time falling back to sleep. Sometimes im up at 3am for good. My mom got me a Snoogle pillow for Mothers Day - LIFESAVER! I think thats all..

I want to send out a special CONGRATULATIONS to Joe and Peg who just got the news they are able to go pick up their little boy in Guatemala very soon! YAY!
Also to Jamie and Wade who found out this week they are pregnant-again! God Bless you jamie...im scared of 1 and your gonna have 4!

No comments: