Saturday, June 16, 2007

V.I.A.B.I.L.I.T.Y!!!! 24wks :)

YAYYYYYY!!!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!

This is a HUGE week for me. Little Jack now has a chance at survival if born right now (but he better stay in for 12+ more weeks!).

24wks 40% chance 28wks 90% 30 wks survival is just about definite

So im feeling pretty much the same. Ive know reached the stage were random ppl are coming up to me and asking me the "pregnancy ?'s"..when you due? what are you having? whats his name?...which then leads into "when i was pregnant...." or "when you have your baby you should...". I find it all quite humorous but when strangers start molesting my belly its kinda odd. If i know you i dont care if you rub it, but if i dont, then please keep your hands to yourself!

This week (wed) i go in for a u/s to check on little mans growth. Im excited about it b/c i havent seen him in 6 weeks! Also we'll find out if the SCH is gone..boy do i hope so!

Oh, i did take a pic today..it will be up shortly.

Keep the comments coming please :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Generic geodon ED suprax World shippind sinequan Generic liv52 Order sinequan Canadian phenergan

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

wanna dance christian singles dance [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]is dating bad[/url] internet dating west midlands http://loveepicentre.com/ singles who click