Saturday, June 23, 2007

25 weeks! :)

11 more weeks!! EEEK and YAY lol.

Im up at my moms right now. I spent thurs and last night here to get away for a bit (but i am SO ready to go HOME!). I miss Pete and my dogs..and my bed. Today im going out with my sister and Sage for breakfast and going yard saling my mom. Then its off to a graduation party to show off my belly hehe :)

Pregnancy wise im doing really good. The BH havent been bad..maybe 1-2 a day whereas it was alot more when i started getting them around 18wks. My stretch marks are becoming pretty itchy but im trying NOT to itch them, and theres no longer 2..more like 6 now. Ive been getting this really weird spasm right underneath my sternum, its really weird...gotta ask Dr. B about that one! Ive also been getting kinda ICK feeling every now and then and im chalking it up to my insides getting all squished. Oh and now i have bloody noses here and there and my nose doesnt know if it wants to be congested or DRY. I think thats it (and by the way these are NOT complaints, i write it all down so i will remember for a later date or so someone else whose in the same spot can say "WHEW, im not the ONLY one!" I LOVE being pregnant!

I have a doc appt this coming Tuesday along with my 1 hour glucose test. I really hope i pass!
Have a good weekend everyone!!! :)

No comments: