Sunday, June 03, 2007

a day late- 22 weeks :)

First i have to say my E ky isnt working well, so plase excus any typos.

This week is "picture week" but i just dont feel like downloading it right now...ill get to it soon.

This week was nice. It went by fast b/c of th long weekend which was nic b/c i hate it when time fels like its standing still.

Pregnancy wise, im feeling lots of round ligament pain, Jack is kicking harder, and im getting BH about 5-7 times a day.

This wekend we registered!!! I didnt want to until 24 weeks but pete was excited to do so, so we went. It took us ysterday and today to finish. I dont feel comfortable putting my last name on here but its at BRU, so if you know me well enough, you can find it. There were alot of moms we ran into while we were there and they gave us good advice throughout, so that was nice. They told us some good tips on what to get that they didnt feel they needed until there babes came.

OK, so were are the comments? I know some ppl read regularly but nevr leave a commnt...leave them! i feel like all i do is talk to myself on here!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey tor,

well i know your maiden name, but not sure about your married name. i guess i am just forgetting it! i know once you tell me it will ring a bell--so e-mail me. i think you have my address. if not just IM me. so glad you are doing well! :)