Tuesday, June 26, 2007

25wk appt and glucose test

Appt went well :) M BP was 118/66 (its been that the whole time lol!). My belly measured perfectly, Jacks heartrate was 150 and i gained 4 pounds (15 pounds total now). I go back July 23rd for an appt and a growth u/s. Then after that he'll start seeing us every 2 weeks!

Then i went over to the lab to do the glucose test. Ive heard nightmares about this...but it wasnt bad AT ALL! I heard you had to drink this huge glass of nasty sugary stuff but it was only like a half cup of something that tasted like ginger ale! I hope i pass...i will not be happy if i have to do the 3 hour glucose test. Not b/c of the time it will take but b/c i have the shittests veins EVER and getting 3 draws that close together will NOT be fun (or easy!).

3 comments:

Kim said...

YAY! So glad all is well!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tor,

This is a little off topic, but...when you were in nursing school, did you have a job at the hospital or anything--as like a CNA or PCA? E-mail me and lemme know!

Anonymous said...

P.S. It's going to come so fast! (The babe I mean)