Saturday, July 07, 2007

27 wks/ 7mo./ 3rd trimester!!!!

I NEVER thought id ever make it to the 3rd trimester! The 2T D...r...a...g...g...e...d!! I know im going to be uncomfortable soon but ill take it just as long as long as nothing bad happens this trimester, im good :)

Im feeling pretty good, some things are new from the last few weeks:
The heat is def. starting to get to me but its not too too bad. On days where i know its going to be hot and humid i just stay in. But i def notice i get hotter quicker than most. Also my feet hurt if im standing too long...pete needs to rub them every night to help. My pubic bone is also hurting, i hope its not separating like Currys did. Im also getting restless legs at night which isnt painful, just annoying. And ever since i could feel jack i could feel him hit my bladder every now and then, but, now that hes 2 1/2 pounds thats starting to HURT...and it constantly feels like i have to pee but its just from Jack putting pressure on my bladder! Jacks movements are much more pronounced now too. Its really neat if i have my hand on my belly when hes moving i can feel his heels or knees going across. And my belly looks like i stuffed a basketball up my shirt, which is pretty humorous when i see myself in store windows and things b/c i really dont feel THAT big...but my reflection tells me otherwise!

Monday we are getting our furniture and im super excited about that :) On Tuesday im going to do the dreaded 3 hour glucose test :( I am not looking forward to that!! And wed and thursday my mom is coming down and we are going to Newport and seeing Kathy Griffin..that should be good :)

Things around the house are slowly getting accomplished. The biggest thing that still needs to be done is to move the dogs downstairs...i CANNOT wait...Sadie moves alot in her sleep and they wake up really early...i just want me and pete and our room(well until Jack)!! Im hoping that can get down in the next couple weeks. This week we should have the nursery completed so hopefully ill have pics of it up this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY SO EXCITED FOR YA! :)